Marina Putrajaya is managed by Marina Putrajaya Sdn. Bhd. (MPSB), subsidiaries of Putrajaya Leisure and Services Group Sdn. Bhd. (PULSE Group). Besides Marina Putrajaya, MPSB also manages four other prominent lake attractions in Putrajaya namely Cruise Tasik Putrajaya (Precinct 1), Putrajaya Water Sports Complex (Precinct 6), Skyrides Festival Park Putrajaya (Precinct 2) and Putrajaya Lake Recreation Center (Precinct 13).
The Board of Directors of MPSB is headed by the President of Perbadanan Putrajaya. Other members of MPSB Board of Directors are:
• YBhg Datuk Rashidi bin Hasbullah
• YBhg Datuk Ir. Hj. Razali bin Jarmin
• YBhg Datuk Musa bin Hj. Yusof
• YBhg Dato' Badlishah Bin Hj Ahmad
• YBhg Encik Nik Shukri bin Nik Soh
• Tuan Syamsani Bin Tuan Mansor
• Encik Muhammad Zulkifli Bin Zainudin
• Encik Muhammad Razmizu Bin Mustaffa
To be the top tourist attractions in Malaysia by year 2025.
• To provide a variety of leisure and tourism products at an affordable price/value for money.
• To provide first class leisure and tourism facilities.
• To satisfy customers with service quality beyond expectation.
• To offer a unique and unforgettable experience.
On operations side, the 79-strong MPSB team is led by its Chief Executive Officer, Dato’ Zaharah Salamat, who is no stranger to Putrajaya. She is one of the pioneer staff of Perbadanan Putrajaya and has been with the organisation since 1997. With her vast experience and knowledge of Putrajaya, one can rest assured on the quality of service and innovation.